By Christian Riefenhauser
My senior year photo.
- In five years I would like to be doing… Owning my own business.
- I have 1 brother and 2 sisters.
- I usually get to campus by Driving. It usually takes me about 30-40 minutes to get to campus from home.
- At home I/we usually speak English.
- Someone I know who has earned a college degree is my mother.
- Something I’ve done that I’m proud of is donating my time to young athletes.
- I enjoy doing playing sports in my free time.
- I do/do not hold a job. I work at Johnny D’s BBQ for about 30 hours per week.
- Something I like about college is making my own schedule based off my interests.
- Something I don’t like about college is all the homework.
- I chose to enroll in Graphic Design 1 because I enjoy Photoshop.
- One thing I’d like to learn in Graphic Design 1 is how to attract buyers to my logo/product.
- Some clubs/organizations that I belong to include New York Sports Club and Mahopac Sports Association.
- Other courses I’m taking this semester are Marketing 101, Intro to Computing Concepts, and English.
- My ideal job would be owning my own business.
- Three adjectives others might use to describe me are… Funny, Caring and Outgoing.
- Are you looking to earn a degree at Westchester Community College? If so, about how close are you to completing it? No, I plan on transferring to a four year institute after this semester.